A Perfect Destratification Solution
Solve Comfort Issues
Save on Energy Costs
Extend the Life of your HVAC Equipments
Reduce your Carbon Footprint
Reduction/Elimination in Condensation & Glass Fogging
Dries Spills Quickly
Increase Lighting Lifespan
- De-stratify/thermally equalize buildings
- Equalize Humidity
- Increase Thermal Comfort During Summer & Winter
- Reduce Ceiling Temperature to Extend Life of Lighting
- Spot Cooler
- Capable of temperature control within 0º to 3º F with proper array/density of units
- Up to a 35% reduction in HVAC energy use
- Maximize comfort
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
- Energy efficient operation
- Easy installation
- Columnar laminar flow
- Free hanging unit can be angled up to 90º off vertical
- Conforms to UL standard 507 for safety electric fans
- ETL certified in US & Canada
- CE listed Read More
- 5VA flame resistance rating. Highest rating of any small destratification fan
- Patented multi-vane stator
- Venturi Nozzle
- Ratcheted handle allows fan to be angled and locked in position
- Eyebolt provided for hanging the fan using beam clamp/bridle ring, chain-link/carabiner or similar method. Refer to installation, operation and maintenance guide for further details
- 6 ft steel leash and anchor point included
- Colors: PMS Cool gray 2C (off white), PMS gray 432C (gray), or black
- Speed adjustable with optional control
- Optional factory installed PHI cell to fight mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors.
- Made in the USA
Airius – A Perfect Destratification Solution
Airius Destratification fans should be considered as an important addition to your new or existing Air Conditioning systems. Vatavaran is a key distributor of Airius Fans in India that
Designed to be installed as a stand-alone product, Airius fans will improve the performance of all types of Air Conditioning systems by moving the manufactured cool air they produce more efficiently throughout an interior space to balance temperatures which reduce energy costs, dramatically improve internal environments and even downgrade Air Conditioning equipment requirements.
Airius achieve these impressive results by moving chilled air slowly and methodically which eliminates cool air from collecting at low points at floor level and eradicates temperature differentials within all types of interior spaces such as offices, retail stores, manufacturing, warehouses and public buildings, schools and sports facilities etc.
Easy to fix and operate with no maintenance required, Airius fans can be installed into either suspended or open plan ceilings to blow a near silent slow moving column of air to the floor.
The Air Pear by Airius
Since its release in 2004, the Air Pear by Airius has been the go-to solution to combat thermal stratification in buildings around the world. Available in several models, the Air Pear is suitable for use in buildings with ceilings from 8 to 100 ft. and is available in off-white, grey, or black.
We offer multiple control options including variable speed or wireless control for use by staff or building automation platforms.