High Volume Low Speed Fans
Cost Effective Alternative
Nominal Power Consumption
- Fans available in 15′ and 23′ diameters (4.7 m and 7.1 m).
- Capable of moving nearly 177,184 CFM (83,621 l/s).
- Operates on 1 Hp (0.75 kW).
- Variable frequency drive provides soft start and full variable speed operation.
- Creates a non-disruptive airflow.
Benefits of Alite 3 HVLS Fans
This simple high volume low speed fan design, ideal for industrial settings, provides necessary air movement, Operating on a 0.75 kW (1 Hp) gear motor, minimal power consumption is combined with impressive air volumes to create the highly efficient Alite 3.
This cost-effective alternative to traditional high volume low speed fans provides:
- 288 CFM/Watt per 7.1 m (23′) fan
- 148 CFM/Watt per 4.7 m (15′) fan
Impressive efficiency is possible by this 3-bladed design that minimizes weight while providing continuous air movement throughout the area of influence. Our unique blade design outperforms all conventional airfoils. They accomplish this by:
- Offering stall angles as high as 22°.
- Always stalling gradually.
- Eliminating span-wise pumping; the primary cause of efficiency loss in all rotating systems.
- Eliminating tip stalling; the primary cause of blade noise and damaging vibration.
- Lowering noise by offering our unique blade designs hyper-stability which also lowers vibrations which cause wear and tear on the blades and drive train.
The safety clips prevent the hub and blade assembly from separating or coming off even in the unlikely event of a catastrophic failure of the hub or drive system.